– Venbrux AC, Rudakov L, Plass A, et al. A new occlusion device: application of the ArtVentive endoluminal occlusion system (EOS)–first in human clinical trial.
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2014 Feb;37:85-93.
– Emmert M, Venbrux A, Rudakov L, et al. The endovascular occlusion system for safe and immediate peripheral vessel occlusion during vascular interventions.
Interactive Cardiovasc and Thor Surg. 2013;1-4:doi:10.1093/icvts/ivt318.
– Tamrazi A, Wadhwa V, Duarte A, et al. Successful occlusion of the splenic artery using the Endoluminal Occlusion System.
JVIR. 2015 Sept; 1412-1414.
– Tellez A, Rudakov L, Dillon K, et al. Efficacy and safety evaluation of a novel endovascular occlusion system in a large peripheral model..
TCT 2015 poster.
– Moelker A. First experience with a new vascular occlusion device: the ArtVentive Endoluminal Occlusion System – cases from Holland.
GEST 2016 poster.
– Pyra K, Jargiello T, et al. Evaluation of effectiveness of embolization in PCS with the new vascular occlusion device (ArtVentive EOS): Preliminary results.
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, published online: 01 June 2016